The care right now that’s right for you.
Many ways to get better.
All from the Vanderbilt providers you trust.
If you or your loved one is feeling sick or has a minor injury, Vanderbilt Health is here to help you get better fast. We offer dozens of locations with convenient hours throughout Middle Tennessee—and can even bring a provider to you.
Scroll down to explore our five types of convenient care and find the option that’s right for you and your family.
Vanderbilt Health Walk-In Clinics
Urgent medical care for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries that need to be treated immediately
- EKG & x-ray available on-site
- Reserve a same-day visit or walk in
- Locations in Davidson, Sumner, Williamson* and Wilson counties
*Our Williamson County Walk-In Clinics are a joint venture with Williamson Medical Center.
Vanderbilt Health OnCall
A Vanderbilt provider comes to you within 2 hours of your visit request for non-life-threatening illnesses
- Receive same-day treatment at your home, office, hotel or Airbnb
- Same-day telehealth visits for patients currently in Tennessee
- Available 7 days a week
- Serving Nashville-Davidson County, and the cities of Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville and Nolensville
Request an in-person or telehealth visit online or by phone: (615) 241-6000
If you or a family member experiences a serious, life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the closest emergency department.